Re: Reinstalling devstack failed: ERROR: 'keystone-admin-role'

My fault! see https://bugs.launchpad.net/devstack/+bug/925718

Keystone standardized it's config file to use underscores at some point
during essex, and started throwing warnings if you continued to use
hyphens. I patched devstack to produce a config file matching the current
version of keystone.

However, the new config file format (underscores) isn't compatible with
older versions of keystone (by default, current devstack stackrc specified
the master branch of keystone, so there's no issues out of the box).

Two solutions:

1) Revert my commit to devstack and let keystone throw warnings about the
deprecated config format if we want devstack to work with older versions of
keystone.
2) Specify a newer version of keystone in your stackrc / localrc

-Dolph