Jenkins moved to new server

Hi,

The server that was hosting Jenkins was getting a bit long in the tooth,
so this weekend we moved Jenkins to a new one.  It is now running on a
cloud server with more CPU and memory so it should be a little more
responsive.

It was built using our puppet module[1], so we have an actual
standardized install process and it should be much easier to manage in
the future.

All the job history was copied over, so there shouldn't be any visible
changes.  We did take the opportunity to upgrade to the latest jenkins
along with all the plugins.  We haven't seen any serious issues so far,
but please let us know if you notice something behaving differently.

-Jim

[1] https://github.com/openstack/openstack-ci-puppet