Re: Question on i8ln?

Josh,

I think the problem is that there are different levels of logging. DEBUG messages can more safely be forced to English than INFO messages, in my opinion.

The compromise solution might be to i18n all logs, but provide error codes which can be looked up and are thus universal and remain useful for debugging purposes.

--
Eric Windisch