Re: Question on i8ln?

Error codes are also searchable, but I agree that text is even more search-aware. However, also as a Yankee, I often find search results for an error string leading me to a site in, say, Russian or Korean.  This is a direct result of log messages NOT being i18n'ed.  I suppose it swings both ways...

--
Eric Windisch