Re: Howto Nova setup with HA?

Hi Tristan,

When I saw your post, I though what about an pacemaker ressource agent?
Corosync for the messaging layer and pacemaker for the ressource
management. Maybe someone as wrote a script ressource agent for nova in
order to manage the failover.
Also DRBD can be useful.
And then after a couple of research on Google, I found this 3 links:

   - https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/pdfGiNwMEtUBJ.pdf
   - http://wiki.openstack.org/HAforNovaDB
   - http://www.pixelbeat.org/docs/pacemaker-cloud/

Hope this will help you.