Re: RHEL / CentOS - interfaces.template

I know various companies/groups have hacked it in themselves.

Guestfs just showed up in essex. But the networking part would seem equally important.

Possible something like https://github.com/griddynamics/nova/blob/master/nova/virt/netcfg.py can get pulled in??

My only concern though is that cutting up nova/virt/libvirt/connection.py might not go so easily (imho that needs to happen anyway, whenever a file approaches 2000+ lines, then something is up - ie time to refactor). But people will eventually have to put it in if it doesn't hit essex since RHEL is used.