Re: KVM passthrough with Openstack

There isn't yet an API for PCI/USB passthrough.

If your goals can be accomplished by tweaking the libvirt.xml template
(and no additional data), then you might be able to accomplish this
without any changes to nova.

If you need fine-grained control of passthrough parameters per VM,
then changes to nova will be required (and the recommendation is to
draft a blueprint with the expected API, how to test, ...)

Jesse