Redux deps?

Hi all,

After the keystone redux change I am seeing that new PIP packages were added (or maybe dependencies added it, idk).
PyCLI seems to be the new hotness. Is there any reason why we continue to need new PIP pkgs and such? Haven't we gotten down CLI parsing :-P
Makes it a pain to make devstackPY work since we actually expect a working list of pkgs in that devstack version and new ones seem to continue to pop up.

What are the new pkg requirements for keystone redux???
Is https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/files/apts/keystone & https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/files/pips/keystone  valid anymore?

It'd be much appreciated if we could email everyone here when pkgs change in those as I need to reflect them @ https://github.com/yahoo/Openstack-DevstackPy/tree/master/conf which has the multiple distribution equivalent (also a much more complete dependency list afaik).

Thx much!

-Josh

Follow ups