Re: [Glance]: which part of the source codes handle the receiving of the upload image data

> I'm not good in WSGI. I have a foolish question to ask.
> Which part of the source codes handle the receiving of the uploading
> data.
>
> As far as I know, the uploading data is in body_file from webob. I
> traced the webob
> code but it made my head blowed.
>
> ---> send chunked data ->   | (webob)  this mechanism is unclear to
> me| ---> body_file
>
> Would somebody kindly give a guide on this issue ?

Hi Reynolds,

Are you asking for a full description of the mechanics of
dispatching the incoming HTTP request entity-body to the
webob.Request.body_file?

Or are you just interested in the interface between WSGI and
webob, i.e. the mapping between environ['wsgi.input'] and
webob.Request.body_file?

Generally I've found that the WSGI/webob innards only become
relevant in Glance when chasing an apparent bug in the dispatch
path (e.g. the recent issue with premature disconnection under
webob 1.1.1-1 on ubuntu precice).

But even if it's not usually crucial to understanding Glance, it
would still be good to add to the "tribal knowledge" on the subject.
It might make sense to direct your detailed questions at the webob
community[1] and report back here.

Cheers,
Eoghan

[1] http://www.webob.org