Re: [Keystone] Custom Roles

On 02/17/2012 10:15 AM, Leander Bessa wrote:
Thanks, that is just what i'm looking foor. This will only be available
in the final Essex release of OpenStack right?

It is in the development trunk right now. If you pull the E3 releases, the functionality should be in there, too.

In regards to the side note, i was hoping to restrict that flavor to the
tenant in which it was created. Although if it isn't possible, i suppose
it could do no harm, assuming per tenant quotas are in place.

Meh, yeah, either way :) Just brought it up since I was curious... a thought of a custom role creating some enormous flavor with 64G of RAM and 48 cores of something, and having all the normal users have at it was floating in my mind :)

-jay