Re: Keystone Use Cases and User Stores

Thanks Jason -

Thats already on our list of topics to discuss more broadly at the Folsom design summit (http://wiki.openstack.org/KeystoneFolsomSummitTopics). The etherpad has a great deal of detail, but I think it needs some conversation needs happen as to how it related to the RBAC discussions that we had the Essex design summit (etherpad at http://etherpad.openstack.org/canhaz).

>From your user stories, it's not entirely clear what a "group" concept is getting us that isn't already in tenant when you apply RBAC. I'd like to understand that better. Are you available on IRC to chat sometime?

If it would be easier, I'd be happy to schedule it up as a topic of conversation in a future keystone IRC meeting. The next meeting (the 21st - http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/KeystoneMeeting), but I've added it to a talk list. Would you be available to chat on IRC on the 28th?

-joe