Re: [CHEF] Aligning Cookbook Efforts

We're workin' on it... Had some issues with AppArmor crashing a node this morning...

https://github.com/trystack/openstack-chef/tree/stable/diablo

-jay

On 02/16/2012 10:25 AM, andi abes wrote:

On Wed, Feb 8, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Jay Pipes <jaypipes@xxxxxxxxx
<mailto:jaypipes@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    On 02/08/2012 01:40 AM, Monty Taylor wrote:

        On 02/07/2012 08:32 PM, Jay Pipes wrote:

            Well, in my original email I proposed using the NTT PF Lab
            branch point
            for the stable/diablo branch of the upstream chef repos. If
            we can get a
            casual consensus from folks that this is OK, I will go ahead
            and push
            that to Gerrit. Please +1 if you are cool with that. This
            will allow us
            to have a branch of the upstream cookbooks that aligns with
            the core
            projects.

        Ping me when you want to do that... jeblair and I can handle
        getting the
        branch in once you have it.

    I'd like to do it today, please. Find me on IRC and we'll get this done.

    Best,

    -jay

Did this branch landed somewhere?

As a side note - seems that the NTT cookbooks don't contain swift
support. The swift cookbook in crowbar function standalone, and has a
relatively heavily annotated default attribute file as a mini howto guide.