running Tempest continuously in the openstack project?

Hello,

I'm trying to get started with Tempest and I would really like to be able to see a running setup somewhere. I'm getting a lot of tests failing and I don't know if it's because of my setup or because of bugs in Tempest or incompatibilities with the current code in the other components.

I looked at Jenkins, but it seems there are only two tasks related to Tempest there, testing for git-merge and pep8. Does the OpenStack project actively run the full Tempest test suite anywhere?

It would be great if anyone can offer a working configuration or at least say if they have Tempest running successfully against which versions of nova, glance, swift etc.

Thanks,
Ionuț

Follow ups