Re: Call for review: Nexenta volume driver

There is already FFe for this, and this changes are in Gerrit for some time
already.
Yesterday there was an approval to give us some time to land this on
Community Meeting.
So everybody is ready to accept this change, but it looks like it's hard to
get things reviewed this days.

Kind regards, Yuriy.