Essex-4 Installfest March 8, 2012

Essex-4 is almost here, and once it comes out, you’d probably want to
install it.

A bunch of folks from across the country and across Dell, Rackspace,
OpsCode, Niciria, Nokia and more, will be getting together on an
IRC/Skype (and in person) to hash out deployment issues to get the
major components rocking.

Having folks with a wide background and reach focusing on deploying
the stable E-4 bits could lower the hurdles we’ll undoubtedly
encounter.

For full disclosure - my team’s focus will be Chef and Crowbar, but
given past experience, many of the problems encountered are not
specific to the your favorite deployment method……..

Checkout the wiki page here [1] for pointers and contacts that will be
live on March 8, 9AM EST … until we’re done, or starving.

For Boston face-to-face info, look for [2] for details (to be
announced soon). For Austin area checkout [3]

If you're going to be hacking at the same time, let's connect!

[1] https://github.com/dellcloudedge/crowbar/wiki/Install-Fest-Prep
[2] http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Boston/
[3] http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Austin/

Follow ups