Re: Docs: credentials create FAILURE

>The devstack script sets them for you if you source openrc.
>https://github.com/openstack-dev/devstack/blob/master/openrc#L55

Devstack is automated setup of OpenStack with many specifics. (For the
record: I have tried "devstack" on Ubuntu, but fails for me for other
reasons)

Let's back to OpenStack:

The official OpenStack docs do not rely on "devstack", else they
become "devstack" docs. (if they use devstack specifics, they lose the
generic approach of standard OpenStack install)

I have looked at OpenRC, but I can't find step-by-step guide on how-to
configure authentication / credentials, or how-to test credentials for
that matter.

> There's a PDF icon on this page:
> http://docs.openstack.org/trunk/openstack-compute/admin/content/

OK, I see the PDF icon for Essex.