Re: running Tempest continuously in the openstack project?

I'm actively looking into any issues. I have all these tests passing locally in my environment, so the issues seem to be focused around people using devstack. I've made some merge prop's that will take care of a few of the issues. One issue that will certainly come up is that if you have rate limiting enabled, most of the tests will certainly fail. I've also included the link to the Tempest documentation, which also should help make using a bit more clear. I'm working on updating this document as I'm using Devstack so that I can either smooth over or enumerate issues that may come up when running the tests. If you run into anything though, please make a report to the Tempest project and I'll have a look.

http://qa.openstack.org/integration.html

https://launchpad.net/tempest

Daryl