Re: TODO for the weekend: fix the Authors files

On Fri, 2012-02-24 at 16:33 -0800, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
>  - Keystone: create the file, populate it

I appreciate the effort but the file is still in an unusable state. For
this specific case we need 1 email address per author.

For example: Brian Lamar and Brian Waldon have two email addresses.
There are also some duplicate names/email addresses and invalid ones.

https://github.com/openstack/keystone/blob/master/AUTHORS

I can review it but I am not confortable picking one email address when
there is more than one. Please have a second look at it and fix it: one
author - one email address.

>  - Swift: add the email addresses

thank you John, the file looks great.

>  - other: make sure you check the emailbox you listed there

Thanks
stef

PS and this is the Monday reminder, as promised. If you don't receive
the email message with the link to vote tomorrow you'll be sent to cry
in the dark corner <evil grin>.