project testing interface

Hey guys!

I've been working on aligning how we call testing stuff inside of
project repos so that we can templatize more things in Jenkins and
eventually get the job content itself properly in to a git repo and in
gerrit. (mmm... recursive dogfood)

Of course, doing things in order would be nice, but I didn't do it that
way. Better late than never though ... I wrote up a description of where
we're trying to get the projects to, and then a matrix at the bottom of
where it's at:

http://wiki.openstack.org/ProjectTestingInterface

I'd love comments/questions - although more useful are discussion around
the list of things we expect a project to be able to do (this is the
list that just about everything can do now - we're mainly just aligning
it at the moment ... adding new things we want to do likely won't be
able to happen until folsom)

I'm going to write up another one on how we're talking about templating
the Jenkins interaction with that.

Thanks!
Monty