Openstack Satellite projects

Hi,

At Essex Design Summit, there was a session about Openstack Satellite
Projects. Anybody knows something about that? I checked the archives,
but not found too much improvement in that topic.

The openness of core project API helps third party integrators or
application developers to deliver apps or tools related to Openstack.
I think it is
very important to support somehow the developers who don't have python
knowledge, so more people could be involved in the Openstack economy.

First of all I started to lookup for php / java / .net clients, and
found the following:

[1] a Guzzle framework based PHP client by Adrian Moya
https://github.com/shcloudservices/guzzle-openstack

[2] Luis Gervaso's java client
https://github.com/woorea/openstack-java-sdk

[3] Mahdi Njim's email about .Net client development, but as I know
nothing has contributed yet.
https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg07685.html

[4] Docomo's Drupal cloud module, but it doesn't contains native
Openstack API support, just an access through EC2
http://drupal.org/project/cloud

[5] and I also checked the summary page for openstack projects:
http://wiki.openstack.org/Projects

I like to extend the project list, and accept any opinions about this
idea. (I don't like to build an ion-powered spacecraft, or an
overregulated something, just a simple collection of usable
informations)

Regards,
  Márton Kiss, CTO
  Xemeti