From: openstack-bounces+sriram=computenext.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [openstack-bounces+sriram=computenext.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Stefano Maffulli [stefano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 6:27 PM
To: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openstack] First batch of invites to the Folsom Design Summit

Dear all,

we have just sent out the first batch of invites to the Folsom Design
Summit. If your email is in the Authors file of any of OpenStack
repositories (or in the review system), you should have received an
invite to register to the summit. If you haven't, check your spam
filters and let me know.

All PTLs have received also an extra set of invite codes so that they
can invite more people that, at their discretion, they feel that they
should attend to the summit.

The rationale for sending private invitations initially to existing
developers is that space is limited, so in the spirit of ensuring
critical contributors can attend, we have started the process by sending
invites to peoples whose names appears in the authors file. To get
contact info we cross checked this with the review system.

Depending on how many seats we have left after this first batch, we may
send another batch of invites, or open the registration for anybody
interested. We can discuss how to proceed at the next PPB on Tuesday.

Let me know if this is not clear.
Regards,
stef