quantum and openvswitch issue

Hello,
I have installed one controller node that has nova-compute/nova-network/nova-api/nova-volume.
I have installed quantum on another server. I am using openvswitch plugin

On the controller node, I have installed openvswitch. I created the bridge/port/interface using the following commands
sudo ovs-vsctl add-br br-int
sudo ovs-vsctl set bridge br-int datapath_type=netdev
sudo ovs-vsctl add-port br-int eth1

 I ran the ovs_agent on the controller.
It says,
INFO:root:Connecting to database "ovs_quantum" on 192.168.198.55

But, when  I tried to do
sudo nova-manage --verbose network create --label=public --fixed_range_v4=10.0.0.0/24

I see network being created in the mysql ovs_quantum database. But, i do not see real  network getting created. I do not see any messages in the agent log. neither do i see any messages in the quantum-server log.

Is there a client to check the communication from ovs_agent on controller to quantum-server?

Thanks,
-Jay

Follow ups