Re: A brief update on the invites to the Design Summit

On Fri, 2012-02-24 at 09:45 -0800, Stefano Maffulli wrote:

> On March 1st access to the summit will be open to anybody interested
> on a first come first served basis. I'm confident we'll be able to
> accommodate the demand.

As promised: anyone can now register for the OpenStack Spring 2012
'Folsom' conference for $500 *and* sign up to participate to the Design
Summit as an option.

If you are not interested in the conference, you can register for the
Design Summit only for free.

http://www.openstack.org/conference/san-francisco-2012/register/

If you already registered to the conference before today, you can amend
your registration.

If you have received an invite code REGISTER IMMEDIATELY because
starting now we cannot guarantee you a place at the summit.

See you in San Francisco
Stef

PS If you can't make it to San Francisco, worry not. We're still working
on setting up live streaming from all the rooms at the Design Summit.
Stay tuned for more.