Re: Keystone should to Apache HTTPD.

On 03/01/2012 02:26 PM, Joshua Harlow wrote:
This seems like it could also be done for every other WSGI endpoint right?
It seems like it should be possible for all WS endpoints to be hosted in apache (or other server) without problems happening. This might be connected to extracting/abstractig out eventlet (since a pre-forked apache doesn't really care about that model) so that it is not always needed.

Sorry for posting twice, the first got delayed for some reason. Figured this deserved a top level post anyway.

Regarding thread safety, if Apache runs in pre-fork mode, we don't have to worry about that: each request comes in a separate process. The issue is session state, which is not maintained across requests.

Keystone doesn't have sessions, so for Keystone, it is a non-issue. I can't speak to the rest of the 'stack.