Re: Essex-4 milestone available for Keystone, Glance, Nova and Horizon

Alexey Eromenko wrote:
>> https://launchpad.net/keystone/essex/essex-4
>> https://launchpad.net/glance/essex/essex-4
>> https://launchpad.net/nova/essex/essex-4
>> https://launchpad.net/horizon/essex/essex-4
>
> Great news, indeed !
>
> I would like to ask about "openstack-manuals-M4" and "swift-M4".
> What about those projects ?
> (Since they are core projects, having a M4 release for them is important)

Swift does not follow the common milestones. The latest release is
1.4.6, and tha last release available will be included in OpenStack
2012.1 common release.

Openstack Manuals is not a core project, it's the official OpenStack
documentation effort. So it's not formally "released" at milestones.

> Also when RC1 is scheduled ?
> About ~15 Mar ?

The release candidate (for each project) will be built once we get rid
of all targeted bugs, in all cases before the end of the month. I hope
we'll reach that point in two weeks, yes.

Regards,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack