Doc Day March 6th - the plan the plan

Hi all -

Please consider this your invitation to take the day on Tuesday to
work on docs, for any audience, but with special attention to the top
priority gaps for Essex.

I've started an Etherpad to work through the priorities list for Doc
Day, feel free to edit as you see fit.
http://etherpad.openstack.org/DocDayMarch6

Also the doc bugs list is ready for the day, pick anything up on here
that's not "In progress" and go to town.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals

I'd be happy to walk through doc processes the morning of the Doc Day,
and I'll be on IRC all day to answer questions. I'll be in an
#openstack-docday channel for the day.

In person, I'll be ensconced in the lovely Rackspace San Francisco
offices. You can RSVP at
http://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/52466462/ if you want to join
us during the day. Thanks to all the interest and discussion already!

Looking forward to another great doc day. I'm feeling especially good
about the state of this release and appreciative of all the hard work
so far.

Thanks,
Anne

Follow ups