From: John Paul Walters [mailto:jwalters@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 2:30 PM
To: David Busby
Cc: Edgar Magana (eperdomo); <openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Openstack] RHEL 5 & 6 OpenStack image archive...

David,

We're currently in the process of building Essex-3/Essex-4 RPMs locally
at USC/ISI for our heterogeneous Openstack builds.  When I looked at the
EPEL testing repo, it looked like the packages that are currently
available are right around Essex-1.  Are there any plans to update to
the more recent versions?  Perhaps we could collaborate.

best,

JP