Problem nova-network failed on ubuntu 12.04

Hi!

I ve trying nova packages on ubuntu 12.04. And have an issue with
nova-network: when I try to "start nova-network", it failed. Trace in
nova-network.log http://paste.openstack.org/show/6812/

(nova): TRACE: Command: sudo iptables-save -t filter
(nova): TRACE: Exit code: 1
(nova): TRACE: Stdout: ''
(nova): TRACE: Stderr: 'sudo: no tty present and no askpass program
specified\nSorry, try again.\nsudo: no tty present and no askpass program
specified\nSorry, try again.\nsudo: no tty present and no askpass program
specified\nSorry, try again.\nsudo: 3 incorrect password attempts\n'
(nova): TRACE:

If I try to add in sudoers something like this "nova ALL=(ALL)
NOPASSWD:ALL". All works good, but I think it is bad practise

--
Regards, Roman Sokolkov

Follow ups