Re: Memory leaks from greenthreads

I wonder if the issue is gone as well.

After the db_pool code was removed, I was doing some separate testing of sqlalchemy's with_lockmode()..  and I was able to reproduce a traceback from sqlalchemy that looked extremely similar or identical to the traceback we were hitting when using eventlet's db_pool.  This was many months ago.  I moved on to other things and I didn't keep any notes on what I was doing.  A couple months ago.. I decided I should go look at it again.  And I could no longer reproduce the issue... doing what I believe was the same test I was doing initially.

So...  I wasn't testing db_pool, however I thought I was seeing the same traceback.  And then I couldn't reproduce it anymore.  So, I wonder if these were the same issue... and that the issue is gone now.

I say it's worth trying the db_pool code again... but I'd make it an option so that we can enable/disable it.

- Chris