[RC BUGS] Call for Help: openstack-manuals

Hi,

After contributing "Installation on Debian" section, I have removed
the strong link between Ubuntu and the official O-S docs.
(wish: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/943792)

I would like to request co-operation to better check those manuals,
report bugs and fix them.
Currently, both nova and keystone docs are broken, and I need help
(knowledge) to fix them.

Critical Problems:
1. legacy auth is still used in nova docs
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/941711
2. many keystone commands from official openstack-manual (keystone-trunk) fail.
Such as:
# keystone-manage tenant add admin
(can't find bug #, but I remember there was one)

Problem is: We don't have much time, and I'm would like to contibute
to ensure docs-for-Essex will be production quality on release date.
Since those bugs will prevent new users from installing openstack, I
consider them critical.
--
-Alexey Eromenko "Technologov"

Follow ups