Re: Keystone database (using latest devstack)

I have also been trying to find a cli to get a user's role in a
particular tenant.
I could not do that even with db tables mapping. Following are the fields
in the tables:

tenant table  -> tenant_Id, name, extras
user_tenant_membership  -> user_id, tenant_id
user table  -> id, name, extra
role table -> id, name

So when we bind a user to a tenant with a particular role. How do we
store the data in the db so that its possible to verify it and may be
retrieve it using cli (when it gets implemented) ?

Thanks,
Deepak