Re: Openstack with Xen

XCP *is* XenServer: the OpenStack virt driver (xenapi) is the same
regardless. Kronos (i.e. port of XenAPI toolstack to Debian/Ubuntu) is yet
again XenServer/XCP, and the only difference is in how you deploy the
management stack and can test/access the virtualization platform (i.e. more
like KVM). Kronos is still accessible via the xenapi virt driver.

I think Renuka meant to suggest to use the xenapi driver rather then
libvirt/xen one.

Kronos is pretty new so it's far to say that XenServer/XCP is the well
tested path.

Kronos is great for developers in that it gives them the ability to play
with OpenStack and XenServer without the need of external hardware (perfect
for the road warrior with a beefy laptop). However, suggesting Kronos to
people looking to set up small OpenStack pilots is plain wrong.

So In the end it is about making the users informed of what their options
are; they can then choose based on the above considerations, and on what
it's available on the wiki: http://wiki.openstack.org/XenServer

Cheers,
Armando