Re: [OpenStack Foundation] Foundation Structure: An Alternative

This is me speaking up.
There are enough open issues on the board structure and funding that warrant a meeting. Representatives of companies interested in being board members would discuss unresolved issues. Consider it to be a pre-drafting meeting.  The results of this meeting would be openly discussed with the community at large.
I am asking for this meeting to take place as soon as possible and definitely before anything final is agreed to.

~sean roberts, strategic yahoo