Cannot create instance by using my own image since of failure of "e2fsck"

I always create my own image by the following simple steps:

1. using "qemu-img create" create a raw file
2. using "kvm" command to install vm os on raw file
3. using "glance" to upload raw file.

After uploading file, I can create instance using the image no problem. But
If I using resize instance( choose "10GB disk "flavor) , it will failed
since of "failure of e2fsck". I see the nova call "e2fsck" to check the
resized image.
I test my own image, they all output error using "e2fsck".

How can I create my own image correctly? And does "e2fsck" need?

--
非淡薄无以明志,非宁静无以致远