Re: Openstack with Xen

Hi,

So glad people are reading the docs I drafted on the wiki last week :-)

Ewan has taken these and added some more color on some of the details. Hopefully these will get pushed into the manuals, and I will update the wiki. With any luck that should clear up some of the confusion.

We have XenServer and DevStack working well together, so I felt I could tackle the docs for that combination.

My fault there is very little mention of Kronos, I haven't yet got around to trying it. I am half waiting for the DevStack changes to land in trunk. Hopefully I will have chance to visit Mike on Wednesday and try and work on getting the docs to include more Kronos details, and get Kronos and DevStack working together nicely.

Thanks,
John