[Docs] Gaps still to fill for Essex

Hi all -
I've been working through the outline that Anthony Young suggested at
last week's Doc Day, and still finding gaps. I'd like to fill these
specifically prior to Essex, so I wondered if a general call for help
to the doc-core list and the larger mailing list would render some
good contributions! If you can write a web page (or know of an
existing one) about one of these topics, please add it to the docs
through the code submission process. I've logged a doc bug for each of
these.

Overview of RBAC model and policy.json configuration
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953129

LDAP with Keystone
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953132

Configuring nova-api
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953134

Configuring the ec2 compatibility api for Compute
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953137

Object store configuration for Compute
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953138

Metadata configuration for Compute
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953148

Network configuration - Linux bridging, OVS, Multi-nic
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953151

If you can work on these specific gaps, please assign yourself to a
bug and get to doccing.

Thanks,
Anne