Re: [Openstack-devel] XENAPI_PLUGIN_FAILURE with kronos

> On Behalf Of Thomas Goirand
> which installs the above in the correct folders (which are *NOT* the same as
> for CentOS). I'd love to have a bit of help from Citrix to test all this by the way.

I hear you, and want to help out :-)

I hope we can setup some Jenkins tests on various XenServer/XCP/Kronos flavors, public and running against trunk, in the near future. We have the beginnings of a devstack + XenServer one here (it kinda works in our lab, I want to simplyify it and get it using more scripts in DevStack trunk):
https://github.com/citrix-openstack/qa/blob/everett/jenkins/run-devstack.sh

Cheers,
John