From: "Joe Gordon" <jogo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 5:59pm
To: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openstack] Gerrit minimum review time frame

Hi All,

I have noticed that some Gerrit branches get approved very quickly,
sometimes in a matter of minutes.   While most of the time these branches
are vetted properly, the window for reviewing can be so small that a
non-trivial branch lands but without enough vetting.  If someone is in a
meeting for half on hour they may miss the entire review window.  To fix
this problem I propose a minimum time frame (should be overridable in an
emergency) for a branch to be approved, perhaps 2 hours.  This time frame
would start on 'Upload time.'

best,
Joe Gordon