[docs] packaging openstack… Who's providing public packages?

On a different note,

Who all out there is providing public packages for OpenStack?

background:

Anne Gentle brought up wanting to reference package based installs for Keystone (and other components) in the keystone meeting this morning (the second one, when I got my timezones right). I wanted to touch base with the packagers, since a number of deployment choices are being made in the packaging.

With the "getting started" and installation guides, I would ideally like to at least reference the packages from various folks and the choices they've made, in addition to providing the expected "install from source" documentation.

-joe

Follow ups