Re: Compute with Xen

Hi Todd,

I did some work on the devstack port for xapi on Debian.
Unfortunately I have not yet pushed it back, as it is not completed. I was trying to use devstack to run Openstack with Quantum on XCP.
I will get back at you as soon as it is done.

Eduardo, the devstack port linked by Todd should be fine anyway. It is a fork which was performed about 5 weeks ago. In the meanwhile there have been changes in devstack, but mainly around refactoring.
You should be able to create an XVA appliance with all the Openstack services using the scripts in the xcp-toolstack folder anyway. I will then update this folder rebasing the scripts according to the changes in the 'xen' folder.

Cheers,
Salvatore