Re: OpenStack Installation Woes - Need re-assurance and help.

Hi Shep and others -
A couple of questions to enhance my understanding while I walk through this
for the install doc.

Service Tenant - do you create just one service tenant to enclose all the
service users?

Glance Service User - do you create a Nova Service User and a Swift Service
User also?

files/default_catalog.templates - are your commands updating the template
or a database? It this is a point of confusion. I guess I have to also add:
[catalog]
driver = keystone.catalog.backends.sql.Catalog

to keystone.conf in order to use a database backend for my service catalog?
Thanks for improving my mind map.

Anne