Swift acting as nova-objectstore

Hi Vish,

I have done some more testing on those two reviews on a clean devstack
install with this nova review :

https://review.openstack.org/5338

this keystone review :

https://review.openstack.org/5340

and a small modification to devstack to have S3_URL pointing to Swift
if we have  it installed :

http://pastie.org/private/mwqxhkbcs8yvxnqjbluja [should be merged in
https://review.openstack.org/#change,4696]

When launching excercises/bundle.sh everything seem to work ok :

http://pastie.org/private/dif4hc9jxj2owfs9dq7lvg

Uploading and Registring seems to have been done currently, and I can
see it from Swift :

stack@devstack:~/devstack$ swift list testbucket
                                                [swtoken-swift3-tests]
bundle.img.manifest.xml
bundle.img.part.00

There is one place where it looks like it's erroring out :

http://pastie.org/private/10pta1v5txfzwjjzfehukg

which seems to be somewhere along glance connection, I am not entirely
how everything get passed from nova- objectstore to glance and where
does it fails, any ideas ?

Thanks,
Chmouel.

Follow ups