Re: User experience and simplified configurations

HI Aniruddha,

If you don't find the documentation to be consistent with the behaviour,
you might want to wait for this to get into the trunk:
https://review.openstack.org/#change,5164

To get started, Devstack is my bet. Reading the devstack deployment
and excercise scripts will
be a lot helpful to understand the system and how different components
work together.
Hope it helps !

Cheers,
Deepak