Re: Removal of VSA Code

Without install and config docs it is too difficult to ask testers to try it.

My docs request of this particular volume extension was in the diablo release but is still needed in Essex. Let's start with a docs merge request before asking people to test it.

Let me know if you need an orientation to doc tools, the merge process itself is just like the code.

Warmly,
Anne Gentle
Content Stacker
anne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx