Re: euca2ools: Failure communicating with keystone (Essex on Ubuntu 12.04 B1)

Thanks gents,
I've updated my resource files to include the new style envvars... but I
suspect that must affect nova client only in this case.

The line is indeed present to keystone in my nova.conf.  When running euca
commands and keystone-all in a console so I see all the debug output, I
don't see any connections being made.  When running nova client, this works
a charm so the problem must be between my EC2 API service provided by
nova-api and keystone as the error is logged in nova-api.log.

I've gone through devstack configs to see if I've missed anything -
certainly doesn't appear to be the case in my nova.conf...

I'll keep working at it and compare to devstack, but any other flashes of
inspiration - send it my way!

Cheers,

Kev