Re: Quota classes

On Sat, 2012-03-17 at 12:24 -0400, Jay Pipes wrote:
> On 03/16/2012 07:02 PM, Jesse Andrews wrote:
> > There is the concept of "limits" that are very similar.  Should we
> > align quotas&  limits?

Jesse: I'll point out that they are intimately related; they just have
different names.  You can see the quotas using the novaclient
"absolute-limits" command.  (Rate limits are different.)

> Oh, yes please! :)
>
> And make it configurable via a REST API, since editing config files
> ain't the most admin-friendly thang ;)

Quotas are already configurable via an extension, but no CLI command was
available for manipulating them in python-novaclient (although the API
support was there).  My quota classes patch to novaclient adds the CLI
commands as well.
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>