Re: Configuring Nova VNC Proxy_Essex_rc1

Hey Andrew,

You can see out the main vnc doc in the nova source tree:

https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/master/doc/source/runnova/vncconsole.rst

Let me know if have any additional questions, or if anything is unclear (so
I can help you out and update the docs accordingly :)

Anthony