Re: Please stop the devstack non-sense!

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 1:57 PM, Michael Pittaro <mikeyp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> Install and configuration documentation is an area we need to focus
> on more, and it will need much more community involvement to really
> make a difference.  The situation is currently much better than it
> was back in September 2011, so progress _is_ being made.

+1

Agreed, and Mike you've helped here. We need more documentation on
configuration. Specifically here are some doc bugs anyone with the
knowledge could pick up:

 #953134 Docs need Essex info for configuring
nova-api<https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953134>
 openstack-manuals  6

 #953137 Need docs for Configuring the ec2 compatibility api for Compute in
Essex <https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953137>
 openstack-manuals  6

 #953138 Need doc update for Essex for configuring Compute's storage
system<https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953138>
 openstack-manuals  10

 #953148 Metadata configuration needs to be documented in
Essex<https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953148>
 openstack-manuals  6

 #953151 Network configuration - Linux bridging, OVS, Multi-nic not well
documented for Essex<https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+bug/953151>

Anne