Re: Devstack +XCP/XenServer Kernel Panic

In hindsight, that makes sense (though I swear I disabled root-squashing). I've been having other issues now, so quick question;

Most guides referer/specify XenServer 6.0.2, should 6.0 work (due to 6.0.2 being temporarily unavailable?).

I'm going to try now with XenServer 6.0 and build remotely.

Another quick question:

Should this all work on a completely vanilla install of XenServer or XCP or is there any prep-work not mentioned anywhere, or any steps a complete Xen newb may miss?

/Kieran