From: openstack-bounces+gabriel.hurley=nebula.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:openstack-bounces+gabriel.hurley=nebula.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Vijay
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 10:25 AM
To: openstack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Openstack] Horizon-Keystone servicecatalog exception "volume"

Hello,
I have installed diablo nova/openstack, keystone 2011-3 and horizon from git.
I am able to login to dashboard. However, when I go to "Instances and Volumes", I am getting the following error:
ServiceCatalogException

Exception Value:

Invalid service catalog service: volume

ServiceCatalogException

Exception Value:

Invalid service catalog service: volume

ServiceCatalogException

Exception Value:

Invalid service catalog service: volume

ServiceCatalogException: Invalid service catalog service: volume

In keystone, I have added only three end points, nova, glance and keystone.

What is the endpoint template for volume that I need to add?

Thanks for any leads,
-Vijay